home beginners cvs publix walgreens grocery deals restaurants publicity

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Website Down Sunday/Monday

Well it looks like the big change will be late weekend/early Monday (mostly PST time.) So if you don't see the website Sunday, and part of Monday this is just because things are getting improved around here. PLEASE pray for a positive transition!

...

If you loose me stay up today on Twitter (frugalcouponmom) and Facebook (Frugal Coupon Living). I will keep everyone updated!

Website-Under-Construction

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! This is my first comment; I've subscribed to your email for several weeks now and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! My husband is blown away by all the deals I've been getting lately. The best one was using Walgreens RR points and a $3/2 red bull coupon together to get 8 red bulls (12 oz size) and an eye shadow gift box (holidays!) for a total of $2.75. WOW!! The red bulls are usually $3.19 each and the eye shadow was priced at $2.99. I would never have realized how I could use these rewards to my advantage without your blog. Thank you SO much!

In response to today's email, I want to register to win the toddler tool belt from Everyday May. I don't see it anywhere on your blog, though, so I guess I leave my registration comment here? My favorite thing on her Esty site is the vintage floral lavender sachets. Super cute!!

Well, thank you again Ashley for sharing your knowledge about savings. I am now saving about $300 a month on my groceries and dry goods. I know I will only get better as I learn more. You are a blessing! =)
~Ruth Jacqualine N.